Women are from Venus...

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Loss of my favourite Author

I was busy with my work on wednesday, when I was interrupted by a call.It was from my friend to inform me that my favourite author is dead...My God it was such a painful shock for me to know that Sidney is dead.Ending the call I tried the news channels in net to confirm the news.Yes the news was true...

It was the time when my high school education was over and I was waiting for my counseling for engineering to be taken place,to pass away my boredum I started reading Sidney's novels.I was so much impressed by his readings that I developed it as a hobby to read his books."The Sky is falling" was my first book.From that on wards I developed a great passion for Sidney's work.In the recent past I have started writing the reviews of Sidney's novel in my blogs. For more details regarding few of my reviews refer...
http://anusankar.blogspot.com/2006/12/doomsday-conspiracy-review.html
http://anusankar.blogspot.com/2006/11/windmills-of-gods-review.html

I will say that his novels has helped me a lot in improving my reading skills infact.He was such an awesome writer.the way he writes his novels keeps you turning the pages,clueless regarding the story till the end.

And now its time he finished his writing in this world,but for sure his writings will be remembered and cherished for ever ....

I feel that we should Thanks Sheldon for contributing such a masterpiece of work to the literary world.Hope that his daughter author Mary Sheldon will follow up her father's contribution to the literary world.

May his soul rest in peace.


For his partial biography refer this link : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sidney_Sheldon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home