Women are from Venus...

Sunday, August 05, 2007

At Last...Here I'm....

Ahhh..At last here I am in my dream country..Yes I m scribbling this from Colorado,USA....
Everything happened very fast,right from my L1 visa being processed to my joureny to United States of America.

Everthing happened in couple of days after I attented my Visa interview.I was asked to fly within 2 days from my date of Visa interview..Since most of the shopping was already done for my previous visit...I didnt go for much shopping...Lot of procedures to be finished since I came in L1...Anyways "Everything is for good" thats the main mantra I m believing these days...

Started to US on 28 July 2007 on Lufth ,Chennai ->Frankfurt->Denver
Met new people ,made new friends...hmmm..Really a good experience during my travel .My parents,friends,realtives,well wishers everyone was excited reg., my travel.

With all their blessings and prayers,reached safely at Denver airport.Its almost half an hour drive from the airport, to my apartment at Boulder where I m staying with my friends.

A very loving place to stay, calm, good environment...
My office is quite far away from where I stay..its @ Broomfield...Managing to commute by bus to my office...
So this is my first weekend here @ US...thought I can scribble something in my pages rather than taking nap and wasting my time...Wish to enjoy each and every moment here...And I feel I m doing what I have planned..Planning to go for shopping in another few hours... :)

Catch everyone later on more posts...See you

"Happy Friendship Day to All" :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Gawaskar said...

Nice that i got you in blog :)

1:05 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home