Women are from Venus...

Monday, August 27, 2007

My Onam at US...

So this year , I m here in US celebrating my Onam ....
Ohhh...lot of confusion regarding the time change of India and US ....
Its almost 50-50, Onam for me started at 6.30 evening night time and will be enjoying till 6.30 evening today... Hmm what to say ...everyone starts the festive mood at morning and I need to start @ evening ...Oops !!! Anyways that's also enjoying ...
Made some feast for myself ..like Sambar, Carrot poriyal and Milk Payasam ...
What to do..thats my Onam feast in US .....
Cannot prepare much as I need to start to my Office early...Anyways a different Onam in all together different place ,
So there goes by first Onam at US , hopefully many more to come I guess :)
Just an optimistic thinking..... :) After all life is full of dreams...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home