Women are from Venus...

Monday, August 27, 2007

Certifications

Certification !

A piece of paper which speaks about :

A recognition for your knowledge
A criteria for Appraisal
An important column to make your resume more attractive
An easy way to highlight your talent

And there the list goes ,

Whatever it is ,even I tried to complete a few certifications in the month of June and July ,
Attempted for 3 certification and cleared it with good score ...

One was SNIA Level 1 certification conducted by SNIA( Storage Network Industry Association ) , a certification related to my domain i.e SAN

And the other two in testing field

1. Software Testing certificate
2. Software Quality Assurance , both conducted by Brainbench Organisations

So here I am the owner of some certifications ....
May be I can also use it to highlight my resume ( with a wink )

1 Comments:

Blogger Amudhan said...

Anu, good to know about the certifications. Congratulations!!! 3 in a row!!!

But Anu, I would like to give you a small piece of suggestion. I was looking at your blogs for along time and there were no entries. Today I checked and was surprised to see 3 unread ones. So, whenever you post after a long time, it is better you indicate that in your gTalk status message. If we had not chatted yesterday, I would not have checked it today. Keep posting.

1:29 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home